• Nobuck leather
• Linen thread
• 100% recycled cardboard
Pair box: 47 x 17 x 7 cm
• First apply a little amount of soap on the leather.
• Then with a wet cloth make some foam and start washing the shoe, don’t push too hard, a soft movement is enough to remove the stains.
• Then clean the remaining soap with another wet cloth. Now use a dry towel to absorb the excess of water and then let it dry.
• If you need them urgently, then dry them with a hair dryer, but don’t get it too close to the shoe.
• Once it’s dry apply some leather conditioner product.
Shoe guide comparison chart.
Make sure your CP Slippers home shoes are the perfect fit.
This table helps you to convert our size to other systems of sizes.
|Foot length (cm)||EU||US||UK||JP||KR||MX||RU||BR|
|21,8 - 22,3||35||5||2||22½||22½||22||35||33|
|22,4 - 23,0||36||6||3||23||23||23||36||34|
|23,1 - 23,7||37||7||4||23½||23½||24||37||35|
|23,8 - 24,3||38||8||5||24||24||25||38||36|
|24,4 - 25,0||39||9||6||25||25||26||39||37|
|25,1 - 25,7||40||10||7||25½||25½||27||40||38|
|25,8 - 26,3||41||11||8||26||26||28||41||39|
|26,4 - 27,0||42||12||9||27||
The conversion is orientative.
**We manufacture in European size.
Like walking barefoot
As a child gets older, we shove their feet into shoes and lose the benefits that come from walking barefoot.
That’s why advocates of barefoot walking and exercising are pushing back on wearing shoes all day long and encouraging all of us to let our feet be free.